My 2022 review - did you do yours?
It’s a tradition that every year I post a review of the previous one and this year has been no different. What the last year was for me? A wind of change both personally and for my business:
Note: this is a transcript of the email Newsletter I sent to my 1000+ subscribers a while back. If you want to be one of them, sign up for my free Newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime!
My highlights of 2022:
- War in Ukraine 🇺🇦 started and it’s still going, which made me decide to shut down sales of Nozbe in Russia completely, despite having a dedicated customer support and marketing for this market. FCKPTN!
- My business was going slower than anticipated. We renamed Nozbe Teams to just new Nozbe, which gave us more clarity but this year I will focus on a new positioning, to improve the user adoption:
- Nozbe is an app for small business owners that lets them get both their business and life organized in a simple way.
- I’ve made significant changes in my home office setup by introducing the MacBook Air M1 to the mix!
- I spent 260 hours total last year doing sports and completed my 15th olympic-distance triathlon, which is OK but I’ve set up more ambitious goals for this year and changed my routines to be able to hit these goals easier.
- I’ve finally shut down my old blog at sliwinski.com and moved all my posts to the new blog at michael.team
- I’ve done quite a few trips with my family last year, including living in an RV (camper or motorhome) for 2 weeks which was great!
- I’ve gone off for 3 weekend dates with my wife last year which is very important (and fun), too!
For more details I encourage you to:
Read my complete 2022 review
And how was your 2022? Let me know below or write to me!
Friday, March 3, 2023 /news-11/