Welcome back to my not-so-regular newsletter. I’m back with a short list of 5 ideas for you to help you get more done. Some obvious, some not so much, here goes:
Note: this is a transcript of the email Newsletter I sent to my 1000+ subscribers a while back. If you want to be one of them, sign up for my free Newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime!
5 things I recommend you check out this December:
- I’m thankful you’re still subscribed and I can reach out to you via email. Thanks for being here. And I argue you should practice gratitude every day!
- I’ve resurrected my #NoOffice Podcast and published a great interview with the originator of Getting Things Done, David Allen - it’s a short 30-minute conversation that you might enjoy
- I’ve published 10 things you need in your home office and a full home office video walkthrough - with hopefully many great ideas for Christmas 🎄 gifts 🎁 for yourself or your friends.
- Speaking of gifts. Why not get something the inner child of you likes? Like a great LEGO set?
- How to focus on the positive and look at everything with a glass-half-full mentality? Don’t fall for the missing cup holder bias
Back to blogging regularly!
Apart from these 5 things, you might have noticed that I’m getting into the habit of writing almost daily on my blog, so make sure to check out my recent posts - you might find some of them really useful!
Anyway, now let’s try to get back to a regular cadence of writing to you and if you have any suggestions, questions or comments what I should cover next, do let me know!
- Michael Sliwinski, the founder of Nozbe