This week on The Podcast we discuss productivity and dive again into the topic of DEEP work - how to do more of it, how to find focus, how to set your day for success on that front. Lots of helpful tips and tricks and podcast references, enjoy:
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 39 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Deep Work (audible, Radek’s notes)
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You (audible)
- Getting Things Done (audible)
- The new 2 hour rule - stop procrastinating and get your scariest tasks done!
- The Podcast 46 — Deep Work
- The Podcast 57 and The Podcast 71 on Morning Routine
- The Podcast 86, TP72 and TP 36 on weekly planning
- The Podcast 33 — Monkey brain optimization
- The Podcast 27 — Weekly Review