The first month of 2021 is over, the virus is still there but we’re hoping that things will be looking up for us!
Note: this is my monthly “now page” update where I share with you what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe
- Re-designing the way my team works - leading with context so that people get more autonomy!
- Writing a script for a new Nozbe Teams webinar and online course
- Celebrating 14 years of Nozbe, soon with a promo and some other cool stuff.
…and when I can, I’m also:
- Learning from last year - I posted my best blog posts of 2020 and a thorough 2020 annual review and summary
- Working more efficienly with redesigned home screens for the iPad and iPhone
- Back at writing NoOffice book - already at 82% written! I’m sharing my writing process on Instagram
- Started Exodus 90 with a few buddies of mine. More prayer, more reflection, more fitness, more fasting.
- Reset the counter for sports. Making sure I stay fit and I’m on track for my 50km swim, 500km run and 2000km bike milestones.
- Figuring out how to have an exciting family life when we’re basically confined in our home. One of these things was buildng a new Lego Porsche (pictured above).