New episode of your favorite weekly podcast about “technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, and whatever else comes to mind…” is out! This time we talk about the book “deep work” which we both loved. It’s all about focused work:
When Radek recommended this book I thought not to read it… I thought I already knew all there is to know about “focused work”. I was wrong. Listen to our show and get that book!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Show notes for this episode:
Unfortunately, our environments don’t support it, and shallow work is just easier. We discuss the topic — ideas, and strategies from the book “Deep Work” in achieving a more productive work life.
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World (audible)
- Radek’s notes for Deep Work
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love (audible)
- Chasing Daylight: How My Forthcoming Death Transformed My Life (audible)
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (audible)
- Episodes discussing “Why we get fat” book:
- “Wrist buzzes: Michael completed a run”
- Radek’s weight loss progress
- Only Elon can get Radek to get out bed before 7