After virtual Nozbe reunion and a week-long vacation, I’m back at my home office:
Working on Nozbe
- I’m leading new marketing plan based on our 17 commandments of work
- I just introduced a new entry-level Nozbe Teams plan for only 3 users and unlimited projects at only $19 per month
- I’m going to record more practical videos, just like I did the video walkthrough of Nozbe Teams
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’m updating this blog, imported content from 2019 from my old blog and wrote a best of 2019 post
- I’m getting back to writing #NoOffice book after 2 months of leaving it be. Need to make time to finish it now!
- I’ve just completed my 12th Olympic-distance triathlon which was a very special one (more on that later)
- I’m witnessing the world of politics both in the US and in Poland taking a really deep dive. I’m hoping it will change for the better!
- I’m anxious about the virus again, seems like we’re facing a new lockdown soon!
- Taking good care of my family: Ewelina, my wife of 15 years and my 3 daughters: Milena (11), Emilia (8) and Liliana (4)