Last week on The Podcast we discussed LIVE in the same room on Nozbe Reunion about our TGIF Thank Goodness It’s Friday policy. How we like it so far. How it’s been for us and for other people. If we’re still keeping it around. Listen to find out:
Listen to this week’s episode:
BTW: it’s been our 70th episode! Wow, never thought we’d be so consistent with our podcast! And we’ve got ideas for many shows to come!
Time: ~ 39 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- The Podcast 39 — Live from Spring 2016 Reunion
- The Podcast 16 — Live from Fall 2015 Reunion
- Blogpost: TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better
- The Podcast 060 — about TGIF policy
- Deep Work: Amazon, Audible, The Podcast
- Nozbe.HOW - shared project templates
- Michael’s Checklist for Olympic distance triathlon