New episode of your favorite weekly podcast about “productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind…” is out! This time we talk about a book called “Originals” about original ideas, business, procrastination and why this book describes the story of my life:
I was really impressed by this book! Lots of great ideas.
And how do you like our new intro? How should we introduce ourselves? Suggestions?
Listen to this week’s episode:
Show notes for this episode:
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World (Audible)
- Radek’s notes for Originals
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (Audible)
- Outliers: The Story of Success (Audible)
- The Podcast 43 — why audiobooks?
- The Podcast 34 — on morning routines
- Jak oszczędzać pieniądze? (Polish blog about personal savings)
- Interview with Sean Platt in Productive! Magazine №32
- Join our productivity webinar: How to communicate through tasks and stop using email to get projects done