New episode of your favorite weekly podcast about “technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, and whatever else comes to mind…” is out! This time we discussed our reliance on social media that very often borders on addiction. We started questioning the value we get from it:
No. You don’t have to quit social media altogether. I’m not using Snapchat, I stopped going to Instagram as often as I used to, same with LinkedIn or Facebook. I still use Twitter a lot but I’m planning on being more mindful about it…
Listen to this week’s episode:
Show notes for this episode:
And so, quite honestly… why don’t we just quit social media?
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World (Audible)
- Radek’s notes for Deep Work
- Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork. Start the Work That Matters.
- The Podcast 3
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals (Audible)
- Interview with Seth Godin • Productive! Magazine
- 1Blocker app
- SelfControl app for Mac Rocket corner:
- SpaceX landed rockets hangar
- Falcon 9 fairing could fit a school bus inside