The Podcast #209 - Lean house
We’re back recording The Podcast! after more than half a year of silence! And we geek out. Actually, Radek does as he explains how he’s managing his groceries (the same way the Japanese factories are doing lean manufacturing!). Let’s hope we’ll be recording more episodes in 2021 - please let us know if you want us back for good!
Listen to the audio:
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Add to Overcast, Get RSS
The Podcast is a semi-regular chat between Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
All episodes of The Podcast imported!
Before publishing this episode in here I took the time to import all of the past shows here to this blog with audio files and show notes. Check out the directory of all the 209 shows.
Show notes for this episode:
- Lean Solutions: How Companies and Customers Can Create Value and Wealth Together (audible)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (audible)
- The Podcast 146: Magic of Tidying Up
- Listonic app
- No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention (audible)
- Mindf*ck: Cambridge Analytica and the Plot to Break America (audible)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones (audible)
- How to Be an Antiracist (audible)
- My Life and Work (audible)
- Today and Tomorrow (audible)