This week on The Podcast we discuss how “getting our hands dirty” by creating physical objects or renovating home office gives us joy and helps us disconnect from our day-to-day work at Nozbe and how it helps us explore ideas we normally don’t deal with:
to the entire episode (~ 45 min):
If you liked it, please rate us on Apple Podcasts, thanks!
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- The Podcast 152: Power to the people
- IKEA Hackers
- Warsaw Hackerspace
- Radek’s Lasercut box
- Fixing Bridgeport - thread
- Radek’s concrete castings - thread
- My good old iPad 3 retina - the 2012 tablet that made me go #iPadOnly - is now on my wall and it works great!
- Digital Minimalism (audible)