This week on The Podcast we discuss Nozbe Teams again - this time how we had to morph from just a product company to a technology company - and the struggles we had along the way. It’s a longer one but a good one. Lots of behind-the-scenes info you rarely get from tech companies.
to the entire episode (~ 48 min):
If you liked it, please rate us on Apple Podcasts, thanks!
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Nozbe Teams
- The Podcast 193: Two-Product Company
- React Native
- WatermelonDB: Reactive & asynchronous database for powerful React and React Native apps
- Zero Abstraction Cost Styling (for React DOM & React Native)
- Why reading the same book again (or several times in life) is OK
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (Audible)
- F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way (Audible)
- Eccentric Orbits: The Iridium Story (Audible)