This week on The Podcast we look back at our recent Nozbe Reunion and discuss the new things we’ve learned, questioning the format, purpose and length of it. A perfect feedback loop - which makes our meetings better every time!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 52 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- The Podcast 001: Introduction - this is how we started :)
- The Podcast 22: Marginally useful
- The Podcast 141: Nozbe at Nozbe
- Videos from Nozbe Reunions
- (in Polish) Podcast about mastermind
- Michael’s mastermind group:
- kursproduktywnosci.pl - Our Polish “10 Steps…” book