The Podcast #137 - Nomadic lifestyle
After my Easter holidays I’m a little backlogged here, and as I’m preparing for our semi-annual Nozbe Reunion it’s good to give you this episode of The Podcast where Radek, my co-host, shares his tips and tricks on living a nomadic lifestyle, where he travels so much more than he used to!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Subscribe to The Podcast in iTunes, Subscribe on YouTube, Get RSS
Time: ~ 57 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Nozbe 3.7 - The Best Nozbe Yet!
- The Podcast 136: Traveling with apps
- The Podcast 108: iPad Consultations
- The Podcast 109: Workflow to the rescue
- International Travel Checklist by Radek
- Travel light with carry-on only
- My checklist for an olympic-distance triathlon
- Radek’s gadgets list: