…starting my “summer months” which means, no meetings, lots of vacation time, lots of deep work sessions and thinking - recharging battery for what’s going to be a very busy end of the year for Nozbe.
Note: this is my “now page” where I share what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- We just completed the Nozbe pricing changes - and it was very successful - a great relief for me personally - I love ❤️ my Nozbe customers!
- We’re getting ready to launch new Nozbe Business Plans in September which will enable customers manage several teams easily within Nozbe. Exciting times!
- After more than a year of uncertainty, things are looking up for our app, our team and the future of my business. I’m excited!
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’m gonna take the summer to review my #NoOffice book project
- I’m going to keep posing on LinkedIn and try other social media platforms over the summer, too!
- We have lots of family plans for the summer - a camper (RV - yet again!), a week just one-on-one with my wife without kids and many other small trips. Family time!
- We’re sending all three of our daughters to a summer camp for the first time without us. Let’s see how they like it!