On April 28 I am…
…not believing that the first quarter (4 months actually!) of 2023 is already gone and I’ve just been for the first time in years in the USA. Yay!
Note: this is my “now page” where I share what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- I’m excited for having more clarity about Nozbe positioning and target audience. Not surprisingly, it’s me and thousands of our customers who are small business owners that want to get their private and business life organized in a simple way
- The sales are picking up and we’re getting ready to introduce new “Business plans” with multiple workspaces and much more! All thanks to the new clarity and listening to the customers!
- We’ve just shipped many new great features like: push sync, better recurring tasks and improved grouping of projects. We’ve got more features in the pipeline: Outlook calendar integration, Evernote previews and much more. Plus Nozbe for Windows finally shipped!
…and when I can, also:
- I’m still learning to be a better CEO and leader of this company - I’m being coached, I’m learning and studying to be able to serve my people better.
- I’ve just improved the YouTube watcher as I use it to watch NBA Playoffs highlights almost every day now
- While going to the USA I’ve enhanced my travel backpack situation and made some substantial improvements to my gadgets. More details, soon!
- While in the USA I finally met in person my long-time friend and co-conspirator Augusto Pinaud, co-author of #iPadOnly book and now a Nozbe Expert
- I’m planning family vacations this summer - looks like I’ll be both working hard and playing hard with my daughters and my wife!
- Speaking of my wife, we just celebrated 18th wedding anniversary!
Friday, April 28, 2023 /now230428/