On November 30 I am…
We just had a great Thanksgiving/Black Friday promo at Nozbe and now it’s time to prepare for the New Year’s season so that more and more people and teams will be able to get organized next year!
Note: this is my “now page” where I share what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- Black Friday promo went very well and now we’re focused on shipping new features. Our Calendar view got an upgrade and we introduced team comments
- We’re testing a revolutionary feature that fights against email which was initially born almost two years ago as a fragile idea - some ideas need time to flourish
- We’re also improving the new Nozbe to bring it to more feature parity with Nozbe Personal so that the users could migrate to the new product easier.
…and when I can, I’m also:
- Blogging almost daily now. You can see from the archive how consistent I’ve become lately. I just like the idea of shipping a new blog post each day. I also resurrected No Office podcast by interviewing David Allen
- Less active on Twitter since Elon Musk takeover and I’m more active on LinkedIn where I also launched a weekly Newsletter
- Publishing videos inspiring to upgrade your home office: I posted a short about 10 things you might need and then a full video office walkthrough
- I’m getting back in shape. I’ve lost 4kg/8lbs so far since the summer and I’ve improved my fitness stats. 💪
- I’ve re-launched an Advent calendar in Polish together with our community of catholic families in Gdynia
- I’ve also decided not to drink alcohol until Christmas - wine 🍷 will wait.
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 /now221130/