I’m back at work after many weeks of vacation time! Excited to finish this year with a bang!
Note: this is my “now page” where I share what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- I’m working on a completely new Marketing Strategy based on what we’ve learned this past year ✅
- I’m figuring out how to write Nozbe USP (Unique Selling Proposition) in a way that’s really meaningful and a little weird 🤪
- Nozbe is finally an LLC (Limited Liability Company, in Polish: spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością) and this also means many administrative tasks!
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’ve just published a brand new Journaling and Planning Siri Shortcut for everyone to use - also in Polish
- I’m postponing finishing off the No Office book for next year. No time for it now. Need to focus working on Nozbe.
- I’m trying to get in a better shape. I’ve resumed my triathlon trainings and I’m on a pretty strict slow carb diet now.
- I’m getting ready to travel for next Nozbe Reunion - this time in Szczecin!
- My middle daughter - Emilia - turns 10 today. Now my girls are 13, 10 and 6! They are growing too fast!