It’s summer time! This means for me family vacations and some deep work sessions in between. Time to recharge the batteries for the last quarter of 2022!
Note: this is my “now page” update where I share what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- I’m helping out with new marketing experiments, new onboarding for Nozbe and a killer feature for autumn!
- I’m more active on LinkedIn and Instagram promoting Nozbe
- I’m giving feedback to my team as they move forward with plans we’ve agreed on.
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’m finally finishing off the #NoOffice book and I’m preparing the launch of the Polish edition for this fall and English edition for next year
- I’ve just updated my journaling app using Siri Shortcuts so that you all can get the benefits of daily journaling easily
- I’ve set up a permanent blog post about the status of War in Ukraine so that I can keep track on what’s going on there 🇺🇦 ✌️
- I’ve just completed my 15th Olympic-distance triathlon
- I’m recovering from COVID - first time I got it. Fortunately it has been pretty mild on me.
- I’m planning family trips to Sweden, Denmark and Iceland this summer!