Getting ready for next week’s Nozbe Reunion in the beautiful city of Lublin, Poland (just 82km from Ukrainian border 🇺🇦).
Note: this is my monthly “now page” update where I share with you what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- Excited to see my team again in person as we’re all vaccinated - I’m thankful we can see each other, enjoy our time together and help Ukrainian refugees
- Promoting the idea of Mighty Friday which was born back in 2016 as TGIF
- Working on new Nozbe features now that we celebrated our 15th anniversary and renamed “Nozbe Teams” to simply “new Nozbe”.
…and when I can, I’m also:
- Preparing the launch of the #NoOffice book - it’ll start in April with the official book launch in June
- Improving my home office yet again by adding an M1 MacBook Air as the new Mac to the mix.
- Writing here on this blog - about Ukraine, privilege, respect and inaction. I’m on a roll recently with my writing!
- Training for another olympic-distance triathlon which is happening in May
- Helping my parents and my friends in Poland to coordinate Ukrainian relief efforts
- Getting many official papers organized (will, LTD, backups…)