I’m embracing the new 2022 and the fact that I’ll be celebrating 15 years of running Nozbe on February 1. Wow, time flies!
Note: this is my monthly “now page” update where I share with you what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- Getting ready for 15 years of Nozbe - a special celebration, announcement and promo - 3 in 1!
- Reviewing my past year, the financials, the team performance and dynamics and much more. I’m a product guy, so it’s kind of boring CEO stuff, but at the end of the day, it’s very useful!
- Switching to a data-driven company. Getting used to making decisions based on data and tracking it in a non-creepy way.
…and when I can, I’m also:
- Just finished importing sliwinski.com blog to here!
- Preparing to set up launch plan for the No Office book
- Planning to blog here more regularly as a training to express my thoughts in writing.
- Preparing my 2021 summary, just like I did in past years
- Doing lots of bike riding with my daughters, who suddenly felt the urge to ride bikes (which I totally support!)
- Getting ready for a yearly planning session with my wife