Wow, it’s been a while since I wrote an update. Actually it’s been 4 months, and I’m still as busy as ever!
Note: this is my monthly “now page” update where I share with you what I’m up to now.
Working on Nozbe:
- I’ve just launched the Get Remote Done video course where I share how we use Nozbe Teams to communicate effectively in a team.
- We’ve just shipped two key features for Nozbe Teams: joint projects that let’s two teams share a project together and task me which lets you delegate any task in any project to anyone. And we shared how we use these internally on our first Nozbe Product Vlog
- We’re running a special: get 4 months free of Nozbe Personal or Nozbe Teams if you upgrade for a year until this Tuesday, July 6
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’ve just finished writing the #NoOffice book and I’m so happy about it. Now I’m planning the launch teams, promo and everything in between!
- My both new podcasts - NoOffice FM and NieMaBiura in Polish are growing pretty fast. We’re recording live shows on YouTube for both of these shows now!
- I’m upgrading to the 12.9” ahem, 13” M1 iPad Pro this month from this 11” iPad Pro. Can’t wait for the upgrade to see if the new iPad is really that much heavier than the previous one? BTW, I’m testing iPadOS 15 beta now
- I imported entire year 2016 from Sliwinski.com and I’m finishing up importing 2015.
- I’m back in my home town of Gdynia, Poland for the next two months. If you want to meet up, contact me and maybe we’ll be able to see each other!
- I’m getting the second shot of Moderna vaccine tomorrow and I’m getting my 12-year-young daughter vaccinated tomorrow, too! Here’s why you should do the same