What’s up as of January 3?
Finally 2021 is here. 2020 is gone and it’s time for a new beginning! Hopefully the vaccine will help us stop the pandemic!
Working on Nozbe
- I’m on holidays, taking the time to do a proper annual review. Just listened to episode 170 of The Podcast which is all about it!
…and when I can, I’m also:
- I’m also cleaning up this blog. Just imported all of the past episodes of The Podcast and simplified the URLs by removing “the”. Now to get to all episodes, just write: Michael.team/podcast and to get to each particular episode, put michael.team/podcast-NUMBER
- Also imported all 2017 blog posts from sliwinski.com
- Reflecting on a design for my workweek for this year…
- I’m checking my fitness goals for last year and setting up new ones for this year.
- Decided with my wife that we won’t be traveling anywhere by plane this year until we all get vaccinated. We will also NOT welcome any guest in our house until they can show us they’ve got the vaccine.
- Taking good care of my family: Ewelina, my wife of 15 years and my 3 daughters: Milena (11), Emilia (8) and Liliana (4)
Sunday, January 3, 2021 /now210103/