What I'm doing as of June 26
I’m in my home office grounded by the “coronavirus”:
Working on Nozbe
- Just lead my first webinars in a long time - had so much fun! (watch it below!)
- Writing “product and company vision” for Nozbe
- Spreading the good word about “Nozbe Teams”
… and running productivity projects like
- Getting ready to launch my new site (this one!) at Michael.team
- I’m planning writing NoOffice book.
… and privately?
- Keeping my family safe in this pandemic: Ewelina, my wife of 15 years and my 3 daughters: Milena (11), Emilia (7) and Liliana (3) - this time more intimately because I’m home-schooling the girls as the schools are closed!
- Had to change my daily schedule. In the morning I’m doing sports, later home-schooling and then I’m working in the afternoons.
- Almost 4 months at home without much travels… This pandemic times are crazy!
Friday, June 26, 2020 /now200626/