This year instead of blogging more I wanted to do something different and as our Nozbe Teams app is getting ready for launch I decided to start a new vlog/podcast focused on Team Productivity - how to get stuff done better in a team - with experience from running my own all-remote team and other teams using our apps - and to kick off I’m starting with the past by sharing the most memorable 13 stories from our 13-year history.
13 stories in 13 years of Nozbe shared in this video:
- The itch - to write my own app and help me be more productive
- The tech - how I fell in love with dynamic web sites and the new “web 2.0 Ajax” technology
- The launch - how it launched and how it got traction
- The money - how we got our first 100 paying customers that voted with their wallet to support Nozbe
- The side project - how I ran Nozbe completely on the side for the first year and when I went full time with it
- The iPhone - how I built “iNozbe” in a week after the iPhone launched in the US
- The iOS apps - how we built the first iPhone and iPad apps as the iPad launched
- The sync - how our web-based strategy went to the cloud.
- The team - how our team grew from me, 3 of us… and now 22.
- The servant - how my role in the company changed as the CEO and founder
- The magazine - how we ran Productive! Magazine between 2008-2016
- The podcast - how we’ve decided to start a podcast (and we just celebrated the 200th episode!)
- The future - what the future holds for us and why it’s tightly connected with Nozbe Teams.
Hope you like this casual format of my vlog - let me know what you think in the comments on the Nozbe Blog. Thanks!