This week on The Podcast we continue our discussion of morning routines with a deeper dive into weekly plan. How we plan our weeks? How we put themes on each day? How we take into account the fact that we’re just human beings with our flaws and faults?
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 38 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- The Podcast 71: Morning routines / Friction management
- TGIF: Work less, learn more
- TGIF in review
- Blogpost: TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better
- The Podcast 36: Weekly reviews (take one)
- The Podcast 46: Deep Work