This week on The Podcast we discuss how we learn new things thanks to taking notes and “spaced repetition learning”. I even talk how I learned the basics of Japanese.
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 38 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (audible)
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business (audible)
- The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future (audible)
- Industries of the Future (audible)
- Michael’s book list + notes
- Radek’s book list + notes
- Spaced repetition learning (Wikipedia)