This week on The Podcast we take on annual review again - why it’s important, how we did it, what’s there for us this year… new ideas, new concepts… the episode got a little long but believe me it’s worth your time. Check it out and after that plan your year if you haven’t already:
to the entire episode (~ 72 min):
If you liked it, please rate us on Apple Podcasts, thanks!
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Nozbe Teams
- The Podcast episodes mentioned:
- Books mentioned:
- My new journaling routine for 2020 using Shortcuts on iPad or iPhone
- How intermittent journaling and some smart Siri shortcuts help me enjoy more intentional and productive days
- 2019 review - a transition year…
- No Ironman - how I blew my dream because I was… late
- Annual Review Template
- RunGap app
- ZACS - Zero Abstraction Cost Styling
- Best Year Ever course