This week on The Podcast we discuss one of my favorite books of all time - Essentialism by Greg McKeown (Amazon, Audible - which I read 3 times! I recently posted my highlights from this book and it prompted us to talk about it on the show - enjoy!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 41 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (audible)
- Michael highlights from Essentialism - how to become an essentialist?
- Productive Magazine - Interview with Greg McKeown
- Deep Work (audible)
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life(audible)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (audible)
- The Podcast 19: You have to fight - about design fight