This week on The Podcast we get back to discussing books, this time it’s all about effective communication, emotions and empathy and changing the vocabulary to explain to others how you’d like your needs met. It’s Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg (Amazon, Audible). Sorry for the two-week hiatus - we’re restoring our weekly schedule now! Thanks for listening and let us know how you liked this book!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 44 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life (audible)
- The Podcast 86: Perfect week
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (audible)
- The Podcast 104: A Guide to the Good Life - about stoicism
- Michale Hyatt podcast
- Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (audible)