Productive! Magazine #4 available! Leo Babauta interview and productivity tips and tricks.
I’m happy to announce the fourth installment of our Productive! Magazine. This issue features an exclusive interview with Leo Babauta of “Zen Habits” fame:
“Be passionate about what you are doing. If you are not, it’ll be hard to motivate yourself. If you are excited about your work, you’ll jump out of bed to do it.”
Apart from an interview with Leo, we’ve got great articles like:
- How to delegate if you don’t have a staff? by Michael Hyatt
- How to be productive and balanced when working from home by Stephanie Dickison
- Poutsourcing by Mike Vardy
- Reflections on publishing sensation - Four-hour Workweek book review by Art Carden
- 7 Irrational thoughts that disrupt your life by Steven Aitchison
- Zen to Done - 14-30 days to a habit by yours truly
- and more!
Get Productive! Magazine 4
And here’s how the magazine looks on the iPhone:
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 /productive-magazine-4-available-leo-babauta-interview-and-productivity-tips-and-tricks/