This week on The Podcast we discuss creativity and its history in the book “How to fly a horse” Audible Amazon. We try to figure out what it really means to be creative and how we can become even more creative people.
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 37 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (audible)
- Radek’s book notes
- Lego Elves :)
- The Gene: An Intimate History (audible)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World (audible)
- 61: Take the blame (about Originals)
- Tadam app (Mac App Store)
- Interview with Seth Godin in Productive! Magazine No 10
- TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better