The Podcast #40 - Overcollaboration is dangerous
New episode of your favorite weekly podcast about “technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, and whatever else comes to mind…” is out! This time we talk about why having people “on the same page” all of the time is dangerous:
Again, talking about our way of working and keeping people in the loop when we see fit, or better yet, when we think this benefits their work. Why we prefer to leave people alone working on their stuff in a focused way. Plus some follow up after our reunion. And my iPad Pro story.
Listen to this week’s episode:
Subscribe to The Podcast in iTunes
Show notes for this episode:
- The Podcast #17: Tools for remote work
- Cortex #25: Creativity, inc.
- Creativity Inc by Ed Catmull (Audible)
- Leo Babauta blog - zenhabits
- The Martian (Audible)
- Nozbe help page
- Signal vs Noise — Simple just isn’t that important