The Podcast #3 - Personal blogs will drown in here
New episode of your favorite weekly podcast about “technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, and whatever else comes to mind…” is out! This time we discuss Apple News and its influence on the publishing industry:
We talk about blogs, RSS, mainstream publishing, ads… and more… also in the context of our own Remag:
Listen to this week’s episode:
Subscribe to The Podcast in iTunes
Show notes for this episode:
- Featured on WWDC
- It sucked…
- Productive! Magazine app
- No longer in iOS 9!
- Apple News
- vs RSS
- vs personal blogs?
- Michael’s post: Why I’m starting Remag?
- Facebook, Twitter, newsletters as means of subscription
- The Magazine
- Michael Sliwinski Magazine (Play Store)
- Nozbe Magazine (Play Store)
- Differences in business model between Newsstand, Apple News, Remag
Friday, July 3, 2015 /podcast-3/