The Podcast #185 - Factfullness
Last week on The Podcast we discussed the book by Hans Rosling called “Factfullness” (Amazon, Audible) and why the world is much better than we think. Check it out!
Watch this short teaser and listen to this episode below:
to the entire episode (~ 48 min):
Subscribe to The Podcast in Apple Podcasts, Get RSS, YouTube
If you liked it, please rate us on Apple Podcasts, thanks!
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Factfulness by Hans Rosling (audible)
- Radek’s notes
- Crazy People (1990) with Daryl Hannah
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Chinese build 57-storey skyscraper in 19 days – timelapse
- Dollar Street
- Black Box Thinking by Matthew Syed (audible)