This week on The Podcast we start our discussion of New Year’s planning. These will probably be 4 episodes total. Today we’re discussing the concept of burst projects born out of necessity or passion vs keystone habits you want to cultivate and engrave. Here we go!
Listen to this week’s episode:
Time: ~ 47 minutes
If you rate us on iTunes, we might give you a shout-out on air! Thanks! :-)
And if you’re new here:
The Podcast is a weekly podcast chat with Radek and yours truly (we both work at Nozbe) about productivity, business, books, and whatever else comes to mind… - if you liked this episode, make sure to check out past episodes.
Show notes for this episode:
- Table of Content (a good way to search interesting episodes)
- The Podcast 82: Planning 2017
- The Podcast 119: The Polyglots
- Michael on Instagram
- Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (audible)
- Deep Work (audible)
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution (audible)
- TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better