I’m in my home office:
Working on Nozbe:
- Heading over the busiest time of the year, where people will start getting organized for a new year - now the challenge is to promote Nozbe Teams and Nozbe Personal properly.
- Just launched a new referral program for Nozbe Teams, where people can earn 25% recurring commission for recommending both Nozbe apps to others.
- Just launched Slack integration with Nozbe Teams. Soon we’ll do a webinar about it!
…and when I can, I’m also:
- Back at writing the #NoOffice book and I’m 75% done after I’ve written chapter 23. Now on to chapter 24 and beyond!
- Simplifying this blog structure and links. From now on posts tagged will have a simpler URL. Instead of /tag/tagname/ it’s going to be just /tagname/ - nice simplification. So to browse my blog posts about me being #iPadOnly, just go to michael.team/ipadonly - neat!
- I’ve also imported all blog posts from 2018 to this blog. Time for 2017 blog posts now!
- Working on additional Siri Shortcuts to simplify and improve my journaling and automating more things.
- I’m on a slow carb diet again to lose weight. Also because of Advent I’m not drinking any alcohol and only 1 coffee a day max.
- Launched a new web site in Polish with daily Advent challenges for families - Adwent Rodzinny - with technology I learned while building this blog.
- Taking good care of my family: Ewelina, my wife of 15 years and my 3 daughters: Milena (11), Emilia (8) and Liliana (4)